What is it?
The Voke is a plastic tube that is refilled with nicotine by pressing it against the bottom of the box which contains a cannister. It has no heat, no battery and No vapour when exhaled.
1 box contains around 20 x 0.45mg charges. It is not an electronic cigarette; it is a nicotine inhaler.
How does it work?
- Press side of box to remove the inhaler
- Hold box upright and insert inhaler firmly into the port on the base
- Hold for 5 seconds and release
- Inhaler should now be filled
- Inhale as you would a lit cigarette
- Refill when empty!
Can I get the Voke on prescription from the Stop Smoking Service?
At present we do not offer this product on prescription as part of our treatment programme. Why not try the nicotine Inhalator (available on prescription)?
Alternatively you can buy the Voke yourself and still receive free behavioural support from our service to help you along your quit journey.